Friday, June 12, 2015

Grey: The New Adventure

Things had been stagnant for sometime. The job is just in name only. I mean the only time I get paid is when I do a training video now and then for a few dollars. Mercury in retro grade did its job and now I have only days left at my place of residence but like the title says a new adventure is upon me.

The first good thing is that I now have a vehicle. A van to be exact so at the very least I will have a rolling home and lots of people are now living on the road why not me?

Two my dad, bless his soul, loaned me the money to buy the van and then some to keep me on my feet until I can get where I am suppose to go. I asked my friends on Face book where I should go and the response has been great.

The fear of things I once had has seemed to have evaporated into nothing. There is nothing for me to fear for the main fear has happened. To be tossed out with no job, no savings, no love, and at one point no vehicle.

I should be able to make a small living with my business if I can find my sewing machine and it still works otherwise it will suffer some until I can get one. Again the Universe stepped in there as well a friend who lives in another state has two machines and wants to give them to me.

Grey isn’t for clouds it is for the soft covering of the unknown.

My biggest worry at the moment is for my pets I know two of them will be great traveling companions it is the other two that I worry about adjusting to becoming nomads.

Obviously this blog has changed its intended purpose as I don’t think I will be looking to date while I find myself out on the road.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment