Sunday, June 28, 2015

Murky Waters

So the day to leave is fast approaching and I’ve only a few things left to pack before setting up the van to live in full time except I may not have to thanks to a friend who hadn’t realized just how bad things were until the other night.

I at the very least have a couch to sleep on and someone to talk to that is just a friend. She’s straight and has three kids, two cats, and a dog. Should prove interesting to add two cats and two ferrets into the mix.

Now don’t get me wrong I am extremely grateful for the roof and what may be a chaotic life but I have to wonder if the Universe isn’t testing me by offering a place that is “safe” when the reality is that I need to do the “hard” thing and get out on the road.

For the moment I am going to accept the safe option so that I can save some money and not have to worry where the fur kids and I will be sleeping after I get done working the second week in July. Then it is down to Kentucky to see a friend for the weekend and cross a couple of things off the bucket list and then back to my friend’s place for a bit to see where I want to do or go.

The fast moving water has slowed down but it is hard to see what is at the bottom due to the colors being all mixed up.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment